Announcement, Conference, CPPS' News
Universitas Gadjah Mada, in cooperation with Indonesia Population and Family Planning Agency (BKKBN), will hold The 5th Asian population Association Conference on 24-27 November, 2020 at Royal Ambarukmo Hotel, Yogyakarta.
- Future Challenges of Asian Population Dynamics
- Population Census/Survey, Vital Registration, and Big Data
- Fertility, Fecundity, Reproductive Health, and Reproductive Rights
- Mortality, Morbidity, Epidemiology, and Causes of Death
- Population Mobility (Internal and International Migration, including Refugees) and Urbanization
- Family Formation and Dissolution, Family and Kinship
- Demographic Theory and Methods (Including Demographic Training)
- Population Dynamics, Demographic Transition and Population Ageing
- Population and Environment, Climate Change and Sustainable Development
- Special Population Group (Youth, Persons with Disability, etc.)
- Population and Economy: Demographic Dividend, Labor Market and Population Policies
- Ethnicity/Race, Religion and Language
- Others (Education, Wellbeing and Happiness, etc.)
- Indonesia Special Sessions
GUIDELINE FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
- Abstract is required and should not exceed 200 words
- Extended abstract is optional and should not be more than 5 pages. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font, and all illustration, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Full paper is optional. Length of the manuscript should not exceed 8,000 words excluding references (about 25 pages). The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The paper title must not be in ‘all capital letters’ (e.g. “INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL EDUCATION ON NUPTIAL BEHAVIOR: AN ANALYSIS OF HINDU COMMUNITY IN INDIA’ must be ‘Influence of Parental Education on Nuptial Behavior: An Analysis of Hindu Community in India’).
- The authors’ names must not be in “all capital letters’ (e.g. ‘SAM SMITH’ must be ‘Sam SMITH’).
KEY CONFERENCE DATE
Submission opens : 1 October 2019
Submission deadline : 31 January 2020
Notification of decision : 11 May 2020
Registration opens : 8 June 2020
Early bird registration closes : 14 September 2020
Main conference : 24-27 November 2020
See the details of important dates on https://www.asianpa.org/78-apa-activities/449-important-dates.html
More information can be accessed through www.asianpa.org