To become source of reference on population policies at national level.
General Mission: To carry out studies and disseminate research results and thoughts in population in forms of education and services to promote the implementation of the three-dharmas of Gadjah Mada University.
- To develop population and policy studies.
- To develop publications on population and policy issues.
- To support education and traning in population and policy issues.
- To support services and advocacy in population and policy issues.
Based on above missions, CPPS-GMU formulates its objectives to:
- Carry out research and analyses related to population and policy issues.
- Carry out training and community services (advocacy) based on research results.
- Improve academic community capacity to carry out research by promoting multidisciplinary research.
- Build networking with other studies centers and donor agencies, both government and non-government, national and international.
- Disseminate research results through publications and seminars.